Sunday, October 3, 2010

TU-TU TERRIFIC!!!

As many of you know I have two daughters. One who is 9, Parker, and one who just turned two, Hadlee. And they couldn't be more different. Parker as a baby never liked dolls, or dress up clothes, it just wasn't her thing. Hadlee on the other hand LOVES dolls, and dressing up. I saw these tutu's everywhere I went and thought how cute they are. Went to google and found tons of tutorials on how to make no sew tutu's, bought the material, and started making them. They are super easy and hardly take any time at all. I just love then so much, and so does Hadlee. Here is the best part.....I am giving one away. Write me a comment and then one lucky person will receive a black tutu!

4 comments:

  1. Love the pics and your blog! You are so talented. Love looking at all the things you've made. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love a chance at a tutu. I have 4 nieces who would seriously fight over these. :) They're adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! Li'l Miss Audrey has a garden fairy birthday coming up and would LOVE to wear one of your tutu's. Hadlee is quite the model! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling tutu. Darling model!! I love how she accessorizes with the cowgirl boots.

    ReplyDelete