Thursday, February 25, 2010










My quilt is back from Angela...she did a AWESOME job and I can't tell you how happy I am with it. I am in the process of binding it...along with a new project that we received from my meeting at Kansas city Modern Quilt guild. It was a great night....met lots of new people and hung out with some great friends. Mind you I don't know half the things they are talking about, since i am new to quilting, but I can google it :) The project is we all got a packet of Tula Pinks new fabric Plume...and we have to use it and only 1 1/2 yards of some other fabric for the front. I got home and thought about it and decided to make yo yos...so last night while I was watching the Olympics I made yo yos.....i just love them. Know I am wondering how and what I am going to do with them Need to make a run to Stewarstville to the Quilt Shoppe (one of my fav places) and pick up something to go along with the yo yos...and I am thinking ribbon too!?!

2 comments:

  1. whitney...you have a blog...how great is that! yoyo's...what a great idea. can't wait to see it come together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! can't wait to see what you come up with next! Adding you to my favs!
    Cris

    ReplyDelete